As I explained at the end of my old blog, for those of you that knew it, this blog I'm sure, could appear quite self indulgent with picture after picture of my family, but that is what it is for, so I apologise if my posts are sometimes a little repetitive.
I never intended for this blog to really be read by others, but it's lovely to see that some of you have chosen to follow my life, it somehow makes the hours and hours spent uploading photos worth it. If it gives anyone ideas for day trips, holidays etc, etc, then that's all good, and if you live outside the UK as I know a couple of you do then it shows you just how beautiful this country can be and prove it's not all grey and rainy days!!!
Sometimes though as a blogger you see something, buy something or are given a lovely gift and you just know that fellow bloggers would love it to don't you? You just want to share. So as well as my family journal every now and again I like to throw a new purchase (or two) in to show you, after all I am a semi-professional shopper!!
I never intended for this blog to really be read by others, but it's lovely to see that some of you have chosen to follow my life, it somehow makes the hours and hours spent uploading photos worth it. If it gives anyone ideas for day trips, holidays etc, etc, then that's all good, and if you live outside the UK as I know a couple of you do then it shows you just how beautiful this country can be and prove it's not all grey and rainy days!!!
Sometimes though as a blogger you see something, buy something or are given a lovely gift and you just know that fellow bloggers would love it to don't you? You just want to share. So as well as my family journal every now and again I like to throw a new purchase (or two) in to show you, after all I am a semi-professional shopper!!
The perfect bring-along for a baby shower or for a new mother.................
Score a strike when you serve these at a bowling party.........
A different idea for an Easter cake......The Easter Bunny jumping down a rabbit hole.
Something for a teenage party perhaps???
My favourite....Sunflowers with Oreo centres...Mmmm.
And how cute are these fellows?...........
I hope some of these have given you a few ideas, I just had to share! More to follow tomorrow.
Have a lovely day.


