Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Hello Cupcake - Part 2......

As promised here's another peek into the fab Cupcake book that I was given recently....

Use white and yellow mini marshmallows to create buttered popcorn clusters.....

I'm not sure that my daughters would find this particular cupcake that appetising!!

Or these for that matter...clever though, isn't it?

This is a novel idea, White chocolate as Parmesan cheese and hazelnut chocolates as the meatballs, all topped off with strawberry sauce............

Look at the detail in this Bagel cupcake............

And these cats are happy dining on white chocolate fishbones.....

For the pony mad little girl..........

Or dog lover...

Walkies?.....................

A scene straight out of Jaws; The Cupcake Returns......

What a great birthday cake 'Old Swampy' would make.........

What would you like to be when you grow up?

A slumber party essential to ease the party into dreamland.....

Mama owl and her baby hooters......




Cupcake pumpkin patch and creepie crawlies........what a great idea for Halloween.............



Edible ornaments.............



I don't think I'll be able to resist having a go at these wonderful Nutcrackers........



Frosting the Snowman....

I hope you've enjoyed the pictures, If you're as keen on making cupcakes as I am, then this lovely book is an absolute must.