Why is it that when you're 3 years old you just HAVE to copy big sister?
I took the shrimps into Salcombe this morning for a 'mooch', well to negotiate crowds would be a much better description..........goodness, the world and his wife (oh and Geri Halliwell, who was on the same beach as us a few Saturdays ago), have descended on the tiny town over the last few days...... I only managed a few hours but it was lovely to sit on a bench and watch the boats sail by as we devoured a scrummy Salcombe Dairy Ice Cream.
The shrimps decided that no longer was the boring bottle green net that mummy had purchased good enough or 'Charlie & Lola' enough for catching butterflies, so two brand spanking new pink nets were purchased and rushed home for little shrimp to get in on the act.. Such a copy cat!
This afternoon we popped out for a girlie treat to a pretty little local cafe. I love cafes like this, pretty courtyards full of interesting ways to display plants..........
Simple but beautiful table decorations............
Hope you've enjoyed your day...whatever it may have entailed.


