And the best bit....well I don't have to get in the car and drive 120 miles back home today, or any day!...... Did I mention just how happy I am that we made the permanent move here?! Now I shall go outside and enjoy the lovely BBQ that Mr SB and the shrimps have just prepared for us all.
Sunday, 11 July 2010
Tiddely-om-pom-pom.....
And the best bit....well I don't have to get in the car and drive 120 miles back home today, or any day!...... Did I mention just how happy I am that we made the permanent move here?! Now I shall go outside and enjoy the lovely BBQ that Mr SB and the shrimps have just prepared for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hello Jane!
Yes, came across you on one of my blog hops! Every now and again I stumble upon a blog I love and, whether too tired or distracted, forget to follow and never find them again! Not so with you.
I'm so so glad you've relocated - your happiness seeps out of your postings. Despite being a town girl, I have to say you've found yourself a wonderful idyll! It's just beautiful and I do have a touch of beach envy!
Heather x
PS. Your shrimps are so gorgeous! x
Hi Jane,
Recognised Burgh Island in your pics, we were down there last week. We're so lucky to live here and have the choice of the beaches and countryside too. I live just outside Totnes. The weather is brill too, hope it lasts for rest of the summer, we're looking forward to many more days on the beach.Although it doesn't have to be sunny to enjoy the coast - great all the year round, which you'll find out now you're down here! Best wishes Elaine
Oooh Jane, your latest comment made me laugh! I think I've presented far too favourable a picture of Mr HH because like most men, he has his "moments", I guess I just don;t share them on my blog. Perhaps he and Mr SB together could run the ideal bloke course?!
Love Hen xxx
Aaarrgghh, I spy Burgh Island. Oh how I have been dreaming of going there again recently (not that I can fit in any of my posh frocks). Your girls are so gorgeous, I do envy you (especially all that girly Boden shopping, the boys' stuff is so dull esp now Munchkin is getting older.)
Hen x
Aw the girls are growing up fast and sooo cute :) looks like a lovely time had by all ! L x
Hi, just came across your blog and so glad I did, As i am a devon/cornwall a phile !!, i adore your posts, great fun and you share so many lives,loves and interests that i have, i have become a follower .i am off to St ives for a week from this Friday, but dream of living there, any way ,best wishes,Linda.
Post a Comment