1 x Striped long sleeved t-shirt from Cabbages and Roses.
2 x Retro blue & white towelling all in one short jumpsuits from The Little White Company.
2 x Retro blue & white towelling all in one short jumpsuits from The Little White Company.
1 x Greengate tunic style dress in this beautiful print;
But my bargain of the day came from WH Smiths; Rachel Allen's fab cookbook for the grand total of; £6!!
This is selling in Cath Kidston at the moment for £25.00, but good old WH Smith has it reduced to £7.50. I was able to use the 20% off discount card that I had knocking around in my purse from a previous purchase which made me smile even more!
Thought I'd let you like minded ladies know, just in case you too were thinking of buying it.
Enjoy the lovely weather this weekend, doesn't this lovely sunshine lift the spirits?



No comments:
Post a Comment