
Thank you beautiful lovely girliewigs for not only making me smile each and every day and making me question if it really is possible to love you any more? but also for helping create days full of wonderful memories that I'll cherish and remember forever.....
When we awoke this morning you were so eager and proud to give me these beautiful cards that you lovingly made....

I even cried when I read this beautiful poem and your wonderful writing inside that you'd taken so long over.........

Then you took me out to Salcombe for the day to enjoy the beautiful gardens and views that Overbecks has to offer.....
We walked up steps with quirky handrails....
Witnessed the first signs of Spring....

Found Secret Gardens....
Fabulous statues...
Seating to rest our weary feet....
And admired such stunning views.......


We listened to crystal clear jolly music on this wonderful Polyphon (I'm glad I don't have to find room for one of these to send you to sleep at night instead of the ipod you are now used to)!

We enjoyed games on the manicured lawns.....


....outside this beautiful National Trust house; Overbecks...............

And finished our little trip by soaking up the March Sunshine as we ate homemade cakes whilst enjoying the spectacular scenery...
And whilst I sit typing away, I glance down at my wrist admiring the beautiful bracelet that you gave me this morning and remind myself..."Mothers hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts FOREVER".............

I love you beautiful girls, forever, thank you for a wonderful day and for giving my life such meaning. xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment