Friday, 11 December 2009

The pleasure of parcels.


Don't you just love receiving parcels through the post? It's definitely one of life's pleasures. Sometimes the parcels you receive make you gasp a little in anticipation, this was one such parcel.

You may remember in my last post a picture of big shrimp carefully decorating a Christmas decoration? We were unable to stay long enough on Sunday for them to emerge from the kiln so the owners of the Art Cafe kindly offered to send them on to us.

All week I have been waiting for the postie to arrive to see if they have been delivered and today was the day!

I was able to see this work of art, transformed from this.......

.......to this. Only another mother could truly understand how precious these tree decorations are to me. With them named and dated on the reverse, I'm sure we will delight in un-wrapping these with the tree decorations for years and years to come.

No comments: